Former Director General, Philippine Institute of Traditional & Alternative Health Care, DOH
Tel. 632-924-2487, Fax 632-929-9173, email: email@example.com
Diabetes is due to a deficiency of 5 minerals, and to eating habits that load the body with too much simple sugars, wearing down the insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas and weakening the potency of the insulin they produce. So to reverse Type II (or adult-onset) diabetes naturally, correct the mineral deficiency with 5 food supplements, regenerate the beta cells in the pancreas producing insulin with a 6th supplement, correct eating habits, and do regular exercise. Here’s how:
So it’s 3000 mcg or 6 capsules daily.
|IMPORTANT: Items 2-5 must be taken together. If one is missing, the others won’t work.|
(As of May 15, 2007)
1. Vanadyl Sulfate, 50 mg, 60 capsules, 1-1-1 daily
2. Copper, 2 mg, 100 capsules, 1-1-1 daily
3. Zinc/Copper, 50mg/2mg, 100 capsules, 1-1-1 daily
4. Manganese, 30 mg, 100 capsules, 1-1-1 daily
5. Chromium Picolinate, 500 mcg, 300 capsules, 2-2-2 daily
6. Gymnema Sylvestre, 300 mg, 120 capsules, 1-1-1 daily
2. Take #6 15 minutes before every meal.
3. Take 2,000 mg of Ester C with Bioflavonoids after every meal.
4. Cut in half a clove of raw garlic, and plaster 1/2 against the wound 24 hours a day.
5. Change the garlic every day.
6. After 1 week, check to see if the wound has healed. If it has, get a fasting blood sugar test to see
how the reading compares to the one taken just before applying this procedure.
7. If the wound has not healed after one week, continue the procedure until the wound heals.